The iKross Micro-USB to DVI MHL Adapter is ideal for connecting your Tablet, Smartphone or other MHL enabled device to an DVI TV using your DVI cable. You will be able to connect your smartphone to TV/Monitor for viewing movies on a larger display. This technology connects your smartphone to your TV/Monitor from Micro-USB port to DVI port.
This adapter transmits just video at 1080P and no audio. This MHL to DVI adapter incorporates Mobile High-Definition Link version 1.0 technology. The adapter easily connects to the USB 2.0 Micro-B port of a MHL enabled device. Use your DVI cable to connect the MHL to DVI adapter to an HDTV or Monitor or Projector. The MHL adapter features an USB cable for power input and charging your mobile device.
On most Samsung phones supporting MHL, you can use a 3.5mm cable in the headphone jack to output audio at the same time as you output video through the MHL to DVI adapter. For HTC phones, this is not possible on current models. Double check with the cell phone manufacturer whether they will support audio through the headphone jack while the MHL cable is plugged in. The power cable must be connected to the adapter while using it to send video and audio through HDMI. Power cable is not included in packaging. The standard Micro USB charging cable provided with your device can be used.
This is only for MHL compatible phones. Please make sure your phone is compatible before purchase. This will not work with Galaxy S1 phones unless they have MHL Technology. Contact your phone manufacturer before purchasing this device if you are unsure.
- Model ID: IKCB11
- Connect MHL adapter to TV/Monitor with DVI cable (sold separately).
- Watch movies and charge your smartphone simultaneously by connecting USB cable to power adapter or PC.
- Supports all bandwidth between 25 - 75 MHz
- Connectors: 5-pin micro-USB male (connect to device) / DVI female / USB male (connect to power source)
- 5-pin micro-USB connection to your smartphone.
- DVI 1.0 transmitter compatibility.
• PadFone 2
• PadFone 2 Station
• Nexus 4
• DROID DNA
• Droid Incredible 4G LTE
• EVO 3D
• EVO View 4G
• One (GSM) (M7)
• One S Ville
• One VX
• One X Endeavor
• One X+
• Sensation 4G
• Vivid / Raider 4G
• Optimus G E970
• Optimus G LS970 (CDMA)
• Optimus G Pro
• Spectrum 2 VS930
• Spectrum VS920 / Revolution 2
• Captivate Glide i927
• Epic Touch 4G D710
• Galaxy Exhibit (2013)
• Galaxy Nexus i9250 (GSM)
• Galaxy Nexus Prime i515 LTE (CDMA)
• Galaxy Note N7000
• GALAXY Note SGH-T879
• Galaxy Note LTE i717
• Galaxy S II SGH-i777
• Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727
• Galaxy S Relay 4G
• GALAXY S2 / SII I9100
• Hercules SGH-T989
• i997 Infuse 4G
• Xperia TL LT30at
• Xperia Z
• Xperia Z Ultra
• Xperia ZL
Q: How do you setup iKross MHL adapter?
A: Installation steps:
1. Make sure your phone battery is 90%-100% charged before using with MHL.
2. Power OFF the phone. Turn OFF the television or monitor.
3. Plug the MHL adapter with DVI cable (sold separately) into the DVI port in the television or monitor.
4. Plug the USB cable from MHL adapter into USB wall charger (sold separately).
5. Plug the Micro-USB cable from the MHL adapter into the phone.
6. Turn ON television or monitor.
7. Power ON the phone.
Q: Will iKross MHL adapter works with Samsung Galaxy S3?
A: Yes, you would need to purchase additional adapter tip.
Original Samsung HDTV Adapter Tip (5 to 11 Pin Converter) EPL-FU10BEBSTD